Deliverance DVD Deliverance DVD

Deliver us all

While I really enjoyed the artistry in this movie, I have to say that I really feel you are feeding the monster that is prejudice by specifically pointing out "the middle east" while we are at war with Iraq. The issues in Iraq have absolutely nothing to do with being threatened by them--it's about oil. Thus, Bush's approval rating dropping way below 50 percent.
Furthermore, I find it odd that you didn't name one specific nation. You just clumped all of the middle eastern countries together in one big stereo type.
I think you're a great artist and you animate well--but your outlet...I'm just shocked by it's timing.

3DA Cannon Ball 3DA Cannon Ball

Well done

Yes, there was no point. Horah! There was no plot. Yay! There was no script. Good job! This was an excellent, random display of your ability to use a 3D program and I liked it. Those programs are a nut job to use. What did you use? Swift 3d? I'm curious. Anyway, keep up the great work. You'll be animating something awesome in no time.

Becoming a clock Becoming a clock

Viva la CLOCKS!!

Clock and roll, baby. <3

Chompy's Winter Rescue Chompy's Winter Rescue

Funness

Awesome game, great graphics...Chompy is my hero. I'm going to buy a T-Shirt =]

Lord Of The Stars 1.4 Lord Of The Stars 1.4

Awesome game play and beautiful

Very well done. I was not able to play the whole way through the game as it is quite challenging but I did notice it's qualities. Very smooth game play, great graphics, awesome music. It was beautiful all around. The programming was great--I could tell a lot of action script went into this game. Everything is animated and moveable. I loved it.